Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Finally! A Use for the Millions of Trader Joe's Bags I Have Been Hoarding.

Moving is pretty much normal for Christian and I. We have moved 7 times since we have been married - which has only been about 2.5 years.

So, we pretty much have moving down to a science. Sorting + folding + Goodwill-ing + packing + cleaning = moving. We are somewhere in the middle of that. With less than a week until we depart, we have a little more to put in storage, and much more to pack. When you are traveling by car, it really is easiest to pack everything in paper grocery bags; they just fit better than boxes in a car. You can cram them into tiny spaces. And it's a good way to reuse those bags :-)

Today I got to experience a little of the fun aspect of moving; I bought goodies and made CDs for the drive.

My favorite guilty-pleasure food from Trader Joe's [and apples]

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium [the album we fell in love to], Dave Matthews - Some Devil [do I really need a reason for this one?], Smashing Pumpkins - Greatest Hits [gotta have some grungy 90's in the mix], Various - "Fun" [to sing along to - and make Christian cringe at my "off-key" voice] and a Dave Matthews mix [my favorite driving CD]

On an odd note, I saw two Montana license plates today - I am going to take that as a sign that we are supposed to move.

Anyways, things are moving along as planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment