Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Not A Moment Too Soon

It has been really hard saying goodbye to everyone over the last few days! Thank you to everyone who came to our going away party! It is always nice to see everyone together and hang out [even if it is to say goodbye].

That being said, I cannot wait to escape the heat and allergies that I experience here. [As I write this my nose is stuffy because of allergies and I am wheezing because of the putrid Sacramento "air"]. Roseville has not been oh so good for my body. It will be nice to actually be able to be outside and enjoy spring [and summer, for that matter].

It is still sad to leave family and friends [clearly I am indecisive about how I feel]. We will come back often to visit! Know that you are in our hearts and thoughts and we will do our best to stay in touch with everyone.

[This is all assuming we will be gone for more than a few weeks ;)]

No comments:

Post a Comment