Saturday, July 28, 2012

Drinking Horse Mountain Trail

Ok. So, it has been probably about a month sense we hiked this trail, but it was beautiful so I will post some pictures and write about it.


This trail is actually across the highway from "The M" on a neighboring hill. There were a great variety of wildflowers that were blooming, but signs asked hikers to leave them be, so I didn't get to pick any. The views were great and it was over-all a very scenic hike. At the top there was about a 220 degree view. It was amazing in all directions. We were able to look down to valleys and also up to the mountains.

This hike tops my list of favorite hikes in the "Bozone." 


 Christian nearly gave me a heart attack when he ventured out to what can only be described as a cliff.


Another beautiful view from the top.


I am excited to snowshoe here in the winter! It was another truly remarkable hike!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!
    Lol, Tim always does that hikes & scares the crap out of me!

    ReplyDelete