Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sourdough Hike

 Our second hike was through the Sourdough Valley.


It was a beautiful, easy, long hike. And we did some interval running on the way back, which was a ton of fun!


We both got some sun, which is nice because turns out that moving to MT was not great for my previously golden skin [point for CA]. I think this is the whitest I have ever been, and it's not a good color on me. I actually got some tan lines from being in the sun.


If Christian looks annoyed, it's because he is. I "made" him go further than he wanted to and his feet started to hurt [then I got a really fun story about how when he was little his feet always hurt and no one cared and it is because he has baby-like flat feet... I know, exciting.] In the depths of his heart he loved the last 5 miles :)

 We really did have fun though, and we met many puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment